In Orchha den Ram Raja Temple, das Fort und eine Papierfabrik (Papier wird hier aus Baumwolle hergestellt) besucht. Dann Weiterfahrt nach Khajuraho. Hier sind wir nun seit drei Tagen und koennen uns auch mal ein wenig entspannen. Khajuraho ist beruehmt fuer seine Tempelanlagen mit ihren Kamasutrafiguren (Weltkulturerbe). Schon echt beeindruckend. Das Guest House ist auch ein echter Gluecksgriff. Guenstig, sauber, von einem vollbaertigen Osho-Anhaenger gefuehrt, mit einem Garten im Zen-Stil - ein wenig verwildert und mit Buddhas zwischen den Goldfischteichen.
As some of my friends asked me to write my blog in English I'll additionally post at least a short version of my German posts in English. Will start with a short summary of what we've done so far, and from today onwards I'll also add a post in English whenever I publish a new post in German. So guys here u go: Started our road trip in Delhi. From there we went to Bharatpur, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra and Orchha. Have spent the last 3 days in Khajuraho. The temples (mostly famous for their erotic sculpture) belong to UNESCO's world heritage sites. Stunning. Amazing. Fascinating. Gonna relax the rest of the day before pushing off to Varanasi tomorrow. Feels good to be back in India. No culture shock so far. Let's hope I'll be struggling a lil in Varanasi to get the ultimate India experience.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen