Sonntag, 3. April 2011

back home

4 weeks are over, drove 5000km, crossed 7 states (Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal & Sikkim) and 2 union territories (Delhi & Chandigarh) and - most importantly - had an amazing time. Thanks to Rana for showing us the real India, even places tourists usually don't go to, and for letting us stay with his friends and family. Being part of an Indian family for a couple of days is what really helped me to understand the Indian culture a little better. During the trip I also remembered one thing my parents always told me when I was traveling with them during my childhood days: The destination isn't the journey but what you do to reach the destination is what your actual journey is... So true...

So this is where my blog is supposed to end? Na, I don't think so. India won't get rid of me that easily. South India is calling... somewhen...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Das nächste Geburtstagsgeschenk kennen wir jetzt schon.
    Wie singt ABBA das so schön?

    Danke für den schönen Blog in Erwartung der Fortsetzung MaBaGo

    AntwortenLöschen